SDP: Issues with DPI and dimensions

As noted in my sketchbook, I had a lot of issues with my photographs: they were taken at 72DPI. So I had to try to bring them up to 300DPI, but this was proving confusing and difficult as I knew not to resample the images when trying to change the resolution, but the dimensions and DPI would change when you changed the other.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

See sketchbook for my notes on how I remedied this:

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

I did try to make the process less time-consuming, and I looked up how to create a batch on photoshop. However, it then saved the images in jpg format rather than tiff which is what was preferred, so I did them individually. I couldn’t find an option to change their file-types on the batch screen.

Screen Shot 2015-05-17 at 16.12.13

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s